STATEMENT OF PURPOSES OF ECHUCA HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY INCORPORATED
- The purposes of which the proposed Incorporated Association is established are:-
- To encourage, educate and foster a love of and appreciation of gardens.
- To stimulate an active interest in gardening, the development of home and public gardens and the beautifying of surrounding district.
- To provide a meeting place for gardeners and others interested in gardening, for their mutual benefit and fellowship.
- For the purpose of enabling the above objectives to be furthered or realized the group will hold regular meetings at which lectures on general or specialized garden subjects are given an opportunity afforded or discussion of garden problems.
- To publish literature, hold horticultural shows and promote other activities to further the objectives, aims and work of the society and make known such objectives, aims and work.
- To assist other local organizations in areas in which our society has specific expertise.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects and the exercise of the powers of the association.